Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Death becomes Her

Okay, I love how when you do a workout video, the trainer and the other people showing you what to do look fabulous even after they've finished but I look like death...completely whipped, dripping with sweat, and my face looks like a tomato. I guess that would be because what they say is making them "burn" really isn't because it's easy for them. Anyway, Day 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred was not as "shredful" has yesterday, even though at the beginning I thought my leg muscles were going to just explode. I got past it and felt good...especially knowing I had already spent 30 minutes on the treadclimber. Hopefully in 28 days there will be less of me to love. Lesson of the Day: Just ignore those workout people when they try to sympathise in your workout pain/exhaustion and keep going!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment