Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cookies and Tea for Three

Christmas may be over but I'm still feeling fairly crafty...I think it may be sheer boredom from the post Christmas blues and what seems like weeks of pneumonia, colds, strep throat, etc. Anyway, today I made Z her very own felt cookies. Now, she can satisfy her sweet tooth whenever she wants. I also made her a small cookie sheet made custom fit to her oven by gluing foil to a piece of cardboard. It turned out pretty good and my customer is pretty happy. She immediately sat Ariel and Elmo down for a cookies and tea. She and Ariel, of course since they are both princesses, picked pink cookies. Lesson of the day: Proverbs 19:15 "...Idle hands lead to hunger." and Z's Lesson of the day: Don't try to eat felt cookies, they are not as yummy as they look!












No comments:

Post a Comment