Monday, October 18, 2010

Grillin' Jack-O-Lanterns and Feeling Thankful

As I relax and de-stress more and more, I'm remembering all the things I loved about being a stay-at-home mom. Not that making an open faced jack-o-lantern grilled cheese takes a ton of time or effort...it's more the lack of distractions. My Mondays are no longer filled with cramming a weeks worth of errands and cleaning into one day or trying to find subs. Today, we're even taking a nature walk as we leisurely walk to J's school to pick him up. I love being at home. I think I was born in the wrong decade. Lesson of the day: It's sad but amazing how much more we appreciate the privileges, we once took for granted, once we've had to live life without them. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! Psalms 106:1
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment