Saturday, November 13, 2010


The last few days, I have been in serious paint mode. So serious, that I've given up getting the paint out from under my fingernails and my back hurts from hunching over; BUT I am one step closer to finishing all my Christmas gifts. My sweet Holy Family is just one example of what I've been working on. All in all, I think I've painted about 17 little people from Baby Jesus to Disney Princesses, to random movie characters. Some will be turned into ornaments, others necklaces, and some will just stay toys. I also had to repaint Z's Snow White (who decided to take a swim in the washer followed by a nice trip to the sauna in the dryer.) I have only a handful more to paint (unless I get ambitious about one project in particular) and then Rebecca's Temporary Art Studio (the kitchen table) closes down for the season. So if you'd like anything in particular...let me know fast. Lesson of the Day: Homemade Christmas' are the greatest.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment