Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Hair Do and The Dread of the Shred


I have a new favorite website www.cutegirlshairstyles.com (Thank you, Marsha, for the link). Little Miss Z had this triple twists into twisty buns do today for ballet. Apparently it is suppose to hold really well all day. We'll see. Looks really cute in person. It also looks cute just to do the twists and pull them back into pigtails (yesterday's do). I'll try another tomorrow, if I can lift my arms high enough. I'm on Day 2 of attempt #2 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Right now Jillian is just not my friend!!! It hurts to sneeze. I may love her after 30 days but we'll see on that too. Lesson of the Day and Mommy Tip (that's worked for me): Fixing hair is part of the fun of having a girl. Start them out while they are babies (don't let them out of it just because they squawk) and they'll sit nice for you when they are older.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment