Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Bathroom Directive


I love computers or more what you can do with a computer. I've been searching for something to put on the kids bathroom wall forever. Well, yesterday, I went to one of my inspiration websites (www.landofnod.com) and saw framed digital poster prints of the pictures similar to above for $89 a piece. Well, if you know me, you know I thought, "There's no way I'd pay that but I certainly can make it." So after spending some intimate time with microsoft publisher, the bathroom wall now has two customized (to match the shower curtain colors) pictures with wonderful Mommy directives. Check out the originals at the above link. Look under bath and then bathroom decor. Pretty good, ay? Oh, and the printer paper and frames were bought at the dollar store.  Total cost approximately $3.25.  That's over $174 in savings.  Lesson of the Day: Time, effort, and a little creativity can sure save a bundle.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment