Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graduating Class of 2024...oh my!



Last night was the class of 2024's preschool graduation. Wow! Conundrum of emotions: Happy, Sad, Disbelief, Excitement, Shock, Reminiscent. I've been to a lot of children's programs and this by far was one of the best (especially for preschool). The 4's classes learned sign language to go with almost every song. They did so good. Z was soooooo cute. About half way through the program, Z informed me later in the evening, she decided that maybe I couldn't hear her and decided to sing at the top of her lungs. As one of my friends (and fellow pre-K parent that knows Z well) laughed and said, "I wouldn't expect anything less of Z." To top it off, Z got the entire audience in giggles by making sure she posed just right for the photographer when the MDO director gave her her "diploma". The picture above is from my angle. What a mess but what a gift! She's my little ladybug and I love her to pieces. Tonight are the AWANA awards so more pics tomorrow of both kids.
Lesson of the Day: As parents, you've just got to learn to go with the flow and enjoy the laugh.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment