Saturday, October 29, 2011

For the love of one little girl....


She said, "Mommy, I want to be a prairie girl next year for Halloween, just like in Little House on the Prairie." This was approximately November 1st of last year. So, I bought a pattern and thought, I'll make it over the summer. I had good intentions but before I knew it, summer was over and I was working full time. So, I tried to talk her into a repeat of Super Girl or maybe a princess (super easy) but no, she had her heart set on a prairie girl. What can I say, I love my babies and I love a homemade costume. So, after sewing for almost the entire day today, the ladybug is set for Halloween and for the Book Character Parade at school.

Lesson of the Day: Sewing is a good thing to know how to do. Thanks, Mom and Granny, for teaching me how.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment