Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reading Roundup and My Little Cowgirl

 The week before Spring Break, Ladybug had a Kindergarten Reading Roundup and Ho-Down.  I couldn't
make up it to the ho-down (I was giving a test.), but I got someone to cover me so I could go to the reading part.  The kids were too cute, especially mine (I'm not biased...not at all.)

 

My Cowgirl

Love this pic!  Just too funny.  They had to decorate a little cowgirl/boy for outside their classroom.  This was Z's idea.  I didn't realize how much they matched until I uploaded this picture.  I think I'm going to have to come up with something fun to do with "Little Ladybug" when we get her home.  Maybe send her to my sister-in-law in D.C. and have her take her to some landmarks or something.

Reading one of her leveled readers to me.
Mommy and Ladybug
Thought this was a cute idea.  They sat in their chairs backwards. Taped a head to the back and a yarn tail to the seat, so they could ride their horses while they read.  Because as we all know, every cowgirl needs a horse.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment