Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

 
I found something like this on pinterest (the bank of great ideas) and thought it was brilliant.  As a mom and a teacher, I'm all about a cheap useful gift.  So, as usual, I took it and recreated it with a potater patch flare.  For under 20 dollars, I have a gift for all 3 teachers (J has two) for every day of the week and it's something a teacher would actually like.  I am going to change is the MINT tag.  It sounds kind-of weird.  I'm going to make it say, "I was MINT to have you as my teacher!" or "You were MINT to teach!" But that is for another day. 
Hope you're having a great weekend! 

Lesson of the day:  BEWARE:  Pinterest is really a time machine.  In just a blink of an eye, hours can pass.  "Pin" with caution!!! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment