Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy School Year

Kids acting silly after Back to School Party at Church.  First and fifth, here we come!
Since I've been pretty much a-wall this summer, I thought I'd give an update.  This summer has been CRAZY busy.  Going from here to there, taking kids to one grandparents, then another, camps, VBS, parties, friends, family, play dates, doctor appointments, dentist appointments, swim lessons, and lots and lots of driving to get to all of these places.  We finally slowed down during August and have basically spent the month floating and playing in our neighborhood pool, until this past week, when I went back to work. Wasn't it just yesterday that the last school bell of the year rang? But, here we are again and it starts tomorrow!!!!  AHHHH!  I guess, ready or not...first, third, and fifth grade, here come the Potaters.  First day pictures...coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment