Saturday, February 23, 2013

What?!? His birthday is only 2 weeks away?!?

So, in my crazy way too busy life, I totally lost track of time.  On top of all of my usual stuff, I've been trying to make sure everything is ready for our grade level field trip (approval, permission slips, letters, payments, etc) which is on March 7 the day before a very special young man's 11th birthday.  For some reason I had it in my head that it was 3 weeks away.  A couple of days ago, I came to the shocking realization of, "What!?!  You mean it's only two weeks away?!" Holy Moley!  Forget the field trip, I've got a party to plan!!!  Needless to say, I've been in a party planning frenzy this morning.   You know I can't go with the store bought, out of a box birthday (not that there is anything wrong with that).  Luckily, we already had a theme picked out and I had already scoured the Internet for ideas for invites and games.  It's just a matter of putting it together.  Here's a preview minus real names and such.  It should be a fun one!  More to come...


Text Box: In or out?
Rsvp to Rebecca @ 
832-492-0897
Text Box: Text 
or Call

No comments:

Post a Comment