Monday, March 8, 2010

8 yrs ago today

Eight years ago today, I was given the best gift I could ever be given and began an adventure full of love, joy, tears, excitement, fear, laughter, uncertainty, and insanity. Eight years ago today, I became a mom. My sweet boy was born. As I look back, I'm astounded that it's already been eight years. We've had so much fun together. He's such a great kid. He's funny and smart and has such a zest for life. J brings joy to everyone he knows. I guess that's why I wasn't surprised when I found out years after he was born that his name means "Deliver of Joy." He definately is a joy to me and his father. J is a true gift from God. So, Happy 8th Birthday to my favorite little boy! Lesson of the Day: There's too many this adventure has taught me to list. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment