Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's with some parents?!?

Okay, I just needed on open forum to vent (so I don't drive Alan crazy).  What's with these parents that let their kids run the show!!!  "Oh, we don't go to Sunday School, because my kids don't want to go."  "We don't go to church on Sunday morning because my kids throw a fit."  "Well, if my daughter doesn't love working with 4 year olds (as oppose to 3 year olds) we're both going to quit serving."  Obviously the last one is the one that most recently just ticked me off. 

What's with this weak parenting?  What are they teaching their children?  God put us in charge not kids!  Thanks, Mom, for making us go to church even when we didn't want to (and piano lessons, clarinet lessons, and the multitude of other place I didn't want to go).  Thanks for not letting me grow up thinking its okay to quit just because it's not my favorite thing to do.  We better look out for this next generation because they think they are in charge. Lesson of the Day:  Don't be a wimp parents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment