Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Building a Neighborhood with the Littletons

Best Buddies
The Aters and the Littletons

I think this picture is funny. I said, "Smile like Santa just brought you presents!" I laughed after I uploaded and saw the difference in the smiles from picture one and two.

Today was such a fun day. My best friend Carey is in town for Christmas. She and her crew came over this morning to decorate Graham Cracker Houses (instead of Gingerbread). It was so much fun. Carey and I were able to visit, I got to play with baby B, and our older kids got to have a great time playing and consuming as much candy as their tummies would allow. We were all sad when it was time for them to head back to Grammy's house. J said before they even drove out of the driveway, "I miss D already." (They have been best buddies since they were right around a year old.) I just looked at J and said, "I know what you mean." Great memory making day with great friends!!! Lesson of the Day: Spending time with good friends is better than any present.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment