Friday, February 11, 2011

So long child bearing years...so long pain...welcome back Rebecca

Well, I'm 2 days post op and feeling more like myself which is pretty amazing.  I'm still incredibly sore but I've been able to survive most of the day on just Ibprophen.  I did have to pop the big stuff a little while ago but that's pretty good considering how I felt yesterday.  My mom (who is the best) went back home today.  So it's back to just our little family.  Thanks for all of your prayers.  I've really felt them.  In case you haven't heard, everything went well.  It was a little more complicated that expected because they ended up having to remove a pretty big ovarian cyst and some pollups (which added an extra hole in my abdominal area) but all in all it was successful.  J was totally siked that he got to see pictures of my insides (my liver, stomach, etc.)...boys...gotta love em.  Z just thought it was gross.  Thanks again for your prayers.  I hope to be back to myself and hopefully feeling better and more energetic than I have felt in a long time.  /FYI:  Mom, don't worry, I'm behaving myself.  I'm laying in bed using Alan's laptop to type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment