Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Big Highly Anticipated Ballet Recital

The Sugar Plum Girls that danced to The Tea Party Dance.

Our little ballerina!

She was having so much fun posing and dancing around,
I had to work to get her off the stage.

I know I'm biased.  I think she's pretty on an everyday basis but WOW!
Alan and I were both blown away with how pretty she looked with a little makeup.
She's a knock-out.  Really wish we could stop time because I'm not looking forward
to the days when the boys notice what we notice.


Caution:  Bragging Alert!!!

Last night was the highly anticipated ballet recital for Z.  She was so excited as was I.  We (the parents) hadn't been allowed to see the costume or any part of the dance until she was on stage.  Z was very strict about it too.  I tried on multiple occasions to get her to show me what she was doing in ballet, only to be met with, "Mom-Mom, I can't show you because it's a surprise!" and she stuck to her guns on that one.  She was not only adorable but did an excellent job.  She listened to the music for her cues and remembered her steps.  The song was also perfect for her personality.  We were so proud of her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment