Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Okay, I'm over it and wow can I act like a baby.

Okay, so if you read my earlier post (which I think I might completely delete), I apologize for being a crying whining selfish baby.  God gave me a HUGE reality check on the way home from the movies a few minutes ago.  I drove past the house in our neighborhood that burned up a few weeks ago and God whopped me with, "Here you are crying over a few lost pictures while these people lost everything."  So, yes, I lost some precious pictures and videos but I didn't lose everything.  We're healthy, comfortable, and happy.  A few pictures are nothing when compared with the things that really matter in life.  So, sorry for letting my sinful nature and ungratefulness shine through.  I have way to much to be thankful for to whine like that.

My lesson of the day:  Think of others, not just yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment