Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pray for me today!

Today, at 2PM I have an interview for a 3rd grade ELA position at my kids school.  Whoo-hoo!!!  I'm pretty nervous already (which is somewhat unusual...normally that doesn't start until right before).  I think it's because the principal said there will be lots of familiar faces there, which means people I've taught with in the past and J's teachers from last year.  They know me, so for some reason that makes
it weird for me...maybe because they'll know if I'm B-S-ing my way through a question (sorry mom...couldn't think of a more polite way to say it).  Anyway, it could also be because I REALLY want this job.  This is what I've been hoping and praying for.  But with that said, I'm willing to go where God wants me.  I've been informed that an offer for an 8th grade ELA position that I interviewed for earlier this summer is on it's way...pending HR approval.  So anyway, be praying today!  Pray I do well, that I don't get too nervous, that I represent God and myself in the best light possible, and that if this is the right position they let me know right away.  Thanks, my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment