Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yummy and cute!!!


Check it out! My super sweet mother-in-law Susan recently sent me some very cool cookie cutters. She knows how I love to give yummy treats as gifts and thought these would be right up my alley and they are. The cookie cutters have grooves to insert letters to make any phrase you want. The picture was a trial run on a batch of cookies I was already making (Old Fashion Sour Cream Cookies=Yummy). Next time I'll use a cookie recipe that doesn't rise so much and I might add food coloring to the mix. Here's the link to the cutters and you can see the cuteness potential:  Williams Sonoma Message Cookie Cutters

Lesson of the Day: Everybody likes a cookie so bake up a batch and make someone feel special today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment