Thursday, August 4, 2011

Best Friend Trip

Best friends since they were around one year old and still going strong.


Trouble comes in 3's when these 3 are together.  I love, love, love this picture!


Our wild bunch minus the napping baby.  If you only knew how many pictures I took to get this one blurry but somewhat decent picture of the 5 of them.
Last week, the kids and I made a trip to see our best friends the Littletons. We had a great time....crazy as usual but fun! Here's a few of the pics. Next time I have to get one of Carey and me too. It's always nice to have friends that you just pick up right where you left off...like time doesn't pass between visits.

On our way home, we stopped to see Thomas and Nocona (my little brother and his family)...yet again...another wild time. He has a great place with a fantastic yard. I'm impressed with his and Nocona's craftiness when it comes to repurposing pretty much anything they can get their hands on. It was fun to see my youngest niece and nephew in their own environment. My nephew is a hoot! Wish I had taken pictures! Thomas' blog is listed on the side under "Trapped in the City Life". It's worth checking out if you want to see some of his projects.

Lesson of the Day: Great friends and sweet family make long car trips worth it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment