Monday, August 1, 2011

It's official!!!

I received the official call this morning.  I am the new 3rd grade ELA teacher at Winborn.  Funny how life sometimes comes full circle.  Ten years ago, I was starting my last full time year teaching at the same school, same grade, same subject, and one classroom over than where I'll be this year.  Boy has life changed since then...it has been enriched by years of love, kids, lots of laughter, struggles, fun times and I could go on forever.

God has been crazy good to me.  I was so lost this spring when our school district laid off so many teachers because this had been "my plan" to go back to teaching for years.  Well, God definitely had to let me know that this was His plan and not mine and all His doing.  I got a huge lesson in trust, humility, and patience.  All things do work together for good for those who love the Lord.  Can't believe I'm not only going to be teaching again but exactly where I so hoped to be.

Lesson of the Day:  God's plan:  Can't rush it but you gotta trust it! (my new motto)

Hey, T, after our conversation the other day, check it out...we have a super hero them this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment