Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm going lalaloopsy!!!


I'm in the midst of getting ready for a certain little ladybug's 6th birthday party.  I love to put on a party so I've been living in Lalaloopsy Land for a couple of weeks educating myself on all things Lalaloopsy, gathering ideas, making invitations and decorations, and preparing crafts and games.  Last year's surfer girl party left me with a lot to live up to.   Thankfully we cut our invite list in half.  Last year, we invited 20 little girls and they all showed up with their mommies.  It was quite a yard full (outside party).  This year we only invited 10 making things a little easier, especially since this is a sewing party (Lalaloopsy dolls have a lot to do with sewing). Today, I make "Crumb's Pink Lemonade Sugar Cookies" and finish the decorations.  I just can't seem to nail down the cake.  I guess because rather than one of my usual homemade from scratch cakes, my ladybug wants a box of strawberry mix cupcakes.  Hmmmm, you'd think I'd be thrilled to have it so easy but I keep scouring the Internet trying to find a way yum it up.  Party is tomorrow so I have to get back to work.  Pictures will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment