Saturday, March 5, 2011

Yee-Ha it's Western Day!!!

Thursday was Z's western day. Here's just a few pics from the day. Here she's having her hand painted with a cactus picture.  
Now she's milking a cow...I ended up needing to work during Z's rotation and this was my station. By the end of it my clothes were a tad bit crispy with dried milk. I was shot about every other time. The kids LOVED it, I think because it was so messy. They were hysterical because I would ask them if they liked milk (yes) and then I would ask if they knew milk came from a cow. The shocked and a few grossed out looks I got from the kids was too funny. Milk comes from cows!?! Hope they drank their milk that night.
Miss Terry would hurt me if she saw this picture but I loved how engaged Z is. She adores Miss Terry and loves music time. They sang Old Mac Donald, Deep In the Heart of Texas, and several other greats.

Lesson of the Day:  Always wear a rain parka or protective clothing when milking cows with 4 year olds.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment